Top 10 List: Ways to Raise More Money at Your Golf Outing!
February 15, 2016
- Select a committee to help you (6 to 10 people)
- Start planning at least six months ahead of time
- Pick a golf course EVERYONE will want to play
- Make every committee member responsible for signing up at least four foursomes,2 sponsors…and finding 3 raffle prizes (for free)
- Sign up some volunteers to help the day of the event
- Bring in some memorabilia (on consignment if need be) for live and silent auction
- Create a $25-$40 “contest package” with putting, long drive, closest-to-the-pin contests along with raffle tickets and mulligans…and sell it at the registration table
- Get a sponsor to provide a great t-prize (with their logo) for the goodie bags
- Keep the golfers hydrated…and moving!
- Market next year’s event at the awards dinner; can you say “captive audience”?!?
- BONUS TIP: Contact Tournament Pros at 800-790-4653, email@example.com